Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fahrenheit

If you are looking for that hot new city restaurant, Fahrenheit is the place to be. It is perfect for a business meeting, cocktails with friends, or a nice dinner with family. I have been to the restaurant a bunch of times and loved the city atmosphere with breath taking rooftop views. Fahrenheit is on the top level of the Hyatt Place Hotel and Skye Condos. You can either sit inside where the windows are big enough to see the city, or sit outside by the heaters. Here is a list of my favorite items on the menu:

Appetizer: Charlotte "Nachos"
Salad: Fried Goat Cheese Croquette
Pizza: Margherita
Entrees: Wild Mushroom Ravioli


1 comment:

  1. I've eaten at Fahrenheit twice. I love it. I must confess though both times I had drinks and the delicious potato chips with the tasty drizzle. Just wonderful. I think next time I will try real food

    ReplyDelete