- whitewater rafting
- whitewater kayaking
- ropes courses
- rock climbing
- zip lines
- mountain biking
- hiking
- flat water kayaking
- flat water stand up paddleboard
- canopy tours
Welcome to my blog Charlotte lovers! I will be posting different events and fun things to do in and around the Queen City. If you are a resident or a visitor, no matter what the case, Charlotte always has somewhere fun to be!
Saturday, June 13, 2015
U.S. National Whitewater Center
My absolute favorite spot in Charlotte is the Whitewater Center. The whitewater center is an outdoor recreational center located about 25 minutes from uptown Charlotte. They have tons to offer such as:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is such a great post for those whom don't live near there, such as myself. I want to move to charlotte once I'm out of school and this just makes the idea of living there more compelling thank you!
ReplyDelete