Welcome to my blog Charlotte lovers! I will be posting different events and fun things to do in and around the Queen City. If you are a resident or a visitor, no matter what the case, Charlotte always has somewhere fun to be!
Monday, June 1, 2015
Take Me Out To The Ball Game
Looking for some live sport action this spring and summer? Go to a Charlotte Knights triple A baseball game right in the middle of uptown Charlotte. The Knights used to have a stadium in South Carolina but they recently built a brand new stadium right in the Queen City. Any seat has the perfect view of the city and the games are a ton of fun. Great for families with children or check out Thursday night games where beers are half off. I have already been to a couple games this season and it is a great environment and great attraction for the city of Charlotte.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I enjoy going to baseball games during the Summer and enjoy seeing the Triple A guys play because you can see the next MLB stars since that is the next step for some of them. I have been a fan of the Knights but never went to see them because they were located in SC and I did not want to drive that far for a game. I was very excited when they built the new stadium uptown. I was able to go see a game last year and I have to say there is not a bad seat in the place. We sat on the third base side near the outfield wall and could see everything going on without any obstructions. I am glad they decided to build the stadium and it will continue to help Charlotte be marketable in the future. I would like to go and check out Skyshow on July 4, maybe this year.
ReplyDelete