I talked about Time Warner Cable in a previous post and how
not only do they host the Charlotte Hornets and Charlotte Knights but they have
tons of concerts and shows. There is another venue in Charlotte for concerts
but it is an outdoor amphitheater open in the summer. PNC Pavilion is one of
those places known for the crazy tailgating and fun atmosphere. The seating
close to the stage does have a covering overhead, but the rest is outdoors on a
lawn area. Tons of people bring their fold out chairs and blankets to sit
during a concert.
I have seen many concerts at the PNC Pavilion including
Jason Aldean, Nickelback, and Zac Brown Band. They were all a blast and I would
try and catch a concert this summer.
Upcoming Concerts:
July 10: Dave Matthews Band
July 11: Tim McGraw
July 25: Rascal Flatts
August 4: Nicki Minaj
August 12: J.Cole
I like how you talked about the music pavilion in charlottle and even mentioned a lot about the environment. Thats one of my favorite places to go during the summer time. I have not been able to go to a country concert yet but I have been trying to plan to go with my girls at some time this summer. The list of upcoming events was a smart idea to post and also very useful to readers including myself.
ReplyDelete