Welcome to my blog Charlotte lovers! I will be posting different events and fun things to do in and around the Queen City. If you are a resident or a visitor, no matter what the case, Charlotte always has somewhere fun to be!
Monday, June 15, 2015
Panther Nation
Football season is approaching and I could not be more excited about it. The Carolina Panthers are based in Charlotte but fans come from North Carolina and South Carolina since we are so close to the border. The team's quarterback is Came Newton and the head coach is Ron Rivera. If you are in the area this football season you have to go to a game. They just redid the stadium and added four escalators, two 56' x 199' high definition video boards on each end, and a high-octave distributed sound system throughout the bowl. The games are great for any age, they do a good job at keeping the environment safe in order for families to be able to go. I plan on going to a couple games this season because my husband has PSL tickets. I am actually a huge Eagles Fan but I will support my city and cheer on the panthers (sometimes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment