Sunday, June 14, 2015

Time Warner Cable Arena

Anytime your in the area and want to checkout a concert or show, look up Time Warner Cable Arena's schedule. They are an entertainment and sports venue, home to the Charlotte Hornets and Charlotte Checkers hockey team, owned by the city of Charlotte. Back in 2012, the Democratic National Convention was held at Time Warner. I have seen Beyoncé, Bruce Springsteen, and Trans Siberian Orchestra at the venue over the past couple years.


 
Here is the schedule and some upcoming events this summer!
July 7th: Imagine Dragons
July 18th: Sam Smith
July 19th: Shania Twain
July 21st: Ariana Grande
September 18-19th: Professional Bull Riders
 

1 comment:

  1. It is great having this arena in the area. Even though I am a South Carolina Native, I have attended a couple of events at the arena. It is so multi purpose. They have events from games, to concerts, to monster truck events. It amazes me how they can turn it into anything.

    ReplyDelete